SPOT X 2 Way Satellite Messenger with BLUETOOTH
SPOT X provides 2-way satellite messaging so you can stay connected to family, friends, colleagues whenever you're outside of cellular range, including direct communication with Search & Rescue services in case of a life-threatening emergency. SPOT X even provides you with your own personal mobile U.S. number so others can message you directly from their cell phone or other SMS devices at any time. SPOT X with BLUETOOTH enables users to connect to their smartphones via the SPOT X app.
- MESSAGE - Exchange messages with any cell phone number or email address from virtually anywhere in the world.
- S.O.S. - Send an S.O.S. to the 24/7 Search & Rescue center, message back and forth about the nature of your emergency, and receive confirmation when help is on the way.
- TRACKING - Select from 2½, 5, 10, 30 or 60 minute tracking intervals, and let family, friends and other adventurers follow your progress with SPOT's easy-to-use Google Maps™ interface.
- CHECK IN - Quickly and easily let everyone know you're OK.
- POST TO SOCIAL - Link your Facebook and Twitter accounts to keep your friends and family in the know wherever you go.
- COMPASS - Built-in compass and programmable waypoints to help you navigate
· Length: 6.54”
· Width: 2.9”
· Thickness: 1.75”
· Weight: 7.0 oz